ARDCO unveils redesigned website
| March 17, 2011 |
ARDCO, a manufacturer of off-road vehicles for global geophysical, geothermal, geotechnical and equipment transport applications, launched a redesigned website – ardco.net.
The site features a new look, increased machine and market-specific content and an easy-to-use structure. It also provides users with a comprehensive overview of the company and its products for global drilling, pipeline construction and off-road equipment transport applications.
ARDCO says it plans to continue adding useful tools, as well as new product and service parts content, to the site.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: