AMECO celebrates grand opening of new Fort McMurray facility
| May 18, 2011 |
On May 10, 2011 AMECO hosted a grand opening celebration at its new facility in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. The new 13,500 square feet building features eight state-of-the-art service bays, office space, and a showroom. AMECO has provided equipment rental and service, tools and supplies for clients in the Fort McMurray area since 2006.
This new facility enables AMECO to provide effective service for its clients and address its growing business. AMECO executives and employees as well as invited guests from Fort McMurray and the surrounding area including clients, vendors, and teaming partners participated in the celebration.
From our partners
JLG will soon welcome customers and JLG equipment owners to its expanded…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: