AMECO achieves 35 million safe work hours
| May 17, 2011 |
AMECO announced that its global workforce of more than 2,000 employees has achieved 35 million safe work hours and 10 consecutive years with no lost-time injuries. ”Our employees are truly dedicated to safety. They not only strive to comply with company standards, but they have a true concern, not only for their own safety but their coworkers as well,” said David Taylor, AMECO health, safety, and environmental manager.
The National Safety Council presented AMECO with its Million Work Hours Award in honor of this significant safety accomplishment.
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: