Altorfer Power Systems to showcase Cat CT660
| December 14, 2011 |
Altorfer Power Systems will host an open house December 14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 2550 6th Street Southwest, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The open house will showcase the first Cat CT660 Vocational Truck sold in the state. The first customer in Iowa received the truck on December 9.
Ed Smith, truck sales representative for Altorfer Power Systems, said not only does Caterpillar offer the truck and engine with this product, but they have also equipped the machine with their own automatic transmission.
The open house will allow customers to view the CT660 in person. Altorfer and Caterpillar experts will be on site to explain how the trucks can be configured.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...