Allmand names new sales coordinator
| November 01, 2010 |
Allmand Bros. appointed Marilú Barroso as its new international sales coordinator, Americas.
Working under the direction of Ross Hilton, director of international operations, Barroso will help coordinate and facilitate all Allmand sales activities in Central/South America and the Caribbean. Her jobs include building and strengthening current customer relationships, new dealer development, international sales promotions, tradeshow participation, order acceptance and accounting support.
Barroso spent the past four years working as a manufacturer’s representative with Barroso y Asociados in Carolina, Puerto Rico. She attended the University of Puerto Rico where she earned her degree in business administration.
Allmand Bros. manufactures Allmand portable light towers, compact loader backhoes, light stands, trailer mounted arrowboards and industrial heaters. For more information, visit allmand.com.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: