Allmand names new marketing director
| June 21, 2010 |
Allmand Bros. has promoted Jeremy Klein to director of marketing. With the company since 1997, Klein has served as Allmand’s customer services manager for nine years. As director of marketing, his responsibilities will include value proposition, product feature decisions, pricing, distribution, advertising and post-sale support.
Allmand Bros. manufactures portable light towers, compact loader backhoes, light stands and industrial heaters.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: