Allison Transmission introduces Allison Excellence program
| March 17, 2012 |
Allison Transmission has launched a national service certification program for Allison automatic transmission maintenance and repair services. Allison created the program to ensure high quality service for its customers.
Allison already requires authorized distributors to have all technicians factory-trained, to use Allison-specific equipment and to maintain a comprehensive inventory of only genuine Allison parts. This additional level of Allison Excellence certification will require distributors to meet customer service standards focused on timeliness of repairs, inventory stocking and customer feedback.
“Allison Excellence outlets understand that every hour a vehicle is out of service is an hour in which that vehicle is not producing or generating revenue for its owner,” said Dennis Breedlove, Allison Transmission Director, Global Channel Development and Aftermarket Programs.
Allison Excellence service is available at more than 165 certified service centers with nearly 3,000 factory trained technicians across the United States and Canada.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...