Allison offers natural gas tractor
| July 21, 2012 |
Allison Transmission has announced its production of a new natural gas vehicle, the Cascadia 113 Natural Gas day cab tractor. This tractor is currently in the initial launch phase and is expected to go into full production in the second quarter of 2013.
The new Cummins Westport ISX12 G heavy duty engine and Allison 4000 Series transmissions will power the Cascadia 113 Natural Gas tractor.
For more information, visit allisontransmission.com/naturaladvantage.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...