Allison, Daimler extend partnership
| June 01, 2010 |
Allison Transmission and Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) signed a multi-year, long-term extension on a partnership combining Allison’s transmissions and DTNA’s product lines. The agreement places Allison’s automatic transmissions in DTNA’s Freightliner, Western Star, Freightliner Custom Chassis and Thomas Built Buses product lines.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: