Allison, Daimler extend partnership
| June 01, 2010 |
Allison Transmission and Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) signed a multi-year, long-term extension on a partnership combining Allison’s transmissions and DTNA’s product lines. The agreement places Allison’s automatic transmissions in DTNA’s Freightliner, Western Star, Freightliner Custom Chassis and Thomas Built Buses product lines.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...