ALL Erection & Crane Rental Corp. revamps Website; easier to use, more navigable
| April 12, 2010 |
ALL Erection & Crane Rental Corp. and the ALL Family of Companies have revamped its Website.
The newly designed site, www.allcrane.com, has new, more user-friendly features, such as easier-to-use equipment and parts search functions and new Quick Links to make navigation simpler, according to the company.
Users may submit a Fast Quote request for purchase or rental and also submit a credit application online. The revamped site offers a complete inventory of new and used equipment for sale that is searchable by type, make, model, and year, plus a new and used parts list, and downloadable load charts for most equipment.
The new Photo Gallery showcases images from notable lifts, historical photos, and job site videos. And any site visitor can enter the online contest to win ALL logo merchandise.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...