Alcoa Wheel named Heil Trailer’s Supplier of the Year
| November 09, 2011 |
Heil Trailer International has named Alcoa Wheel the company’s Supplier of the Year. The company was recognized at the 2011 Heil Supplier Conference held in September in Athens, Tennessee. Four companies were named Key Suppliers: Accuride, Leeco Steel, Ridewell and T Top Manufacturing.
Heil measures supplier performance quarterly based on quality, deliver, cost management and warranty.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...