Airgas opens new Automation Center
| November 03, 2010 |
Airgas Great Lakes is marking the grand opening of its newest Automation Center with an educational event designed to help end users increase productivity and lower costs.
The center, developed in partnership with Retro Systems, Hypertherm, Motoman and Miller, is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and reflects Airgas’ commitment to bringing automated welding and cutting solutions to its customers.
The facility adjoins Airgas’ 28th Street retail store and is stocked with automation equipment. The new space is designed with demonstrations in mind and can accommodate groups of varying sizes.
The new Airgas Automation Center will be used for educational events with increasing frequency. The center also is open by appointment for customer visits anytime.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...