- Equipment World - http://www.equipmentworld.com -
AIM HL Quick Couplers
Posted By Equipment World Staff On December 6, 2007 @ 12:00 am In Boomerang | No Comments
New Hydra-Lock (HL) hydraulic quick couplers offer a dependable, proven design with safety in mind, for use with OEM configured attachments. The AIM HL couplers feature a simple design, in which no pin removal is needed for an easy exchange of a variety of attachments, making your excavator a multi-capable machine. This system eliminates hundreds of on-site man hours spent changing manually configured attachments. Specific features include:
· One-man operation, allowing the easy exchange of attachments.
· No special modifications needed for attachments such as buckets, hammers, rakes, or rippers.
· All couplers include a durable lifting hook.
· Built-in safety check-valves help eliminate electrical fault and human errors that cause accidents. The cylinder will not disengage when pressure is lost in the hydraulic line. A warning buzzer for the cab is also standard.
· Multi-position manual safety pin for added safety.
These couplers were designed to minimize the negative effect on breakout force due to the increase in the tip radius dimension. . For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at http://www.aimattachments.com/.
Article printed from Equipment World: http://www.equipmentworld.com
URL to article: http://www.equipmentworld.com/aim-hl-quick-couplers/
Copyright © 2012 Equipment World -- Development. All rights reserved.