AEM to offer seven webinars
| September 21, 2010 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers will run a new series of seven educational webinars covering the economy, regulatory changes, health-care reform, safety and exhibition marketing.
The webinars will be one hour to one-and-a-half-hours each and provide equipment industry-focused education. AEM’s webinars will also allow businesses and its employees the opportunity to interact with peers.
The AEM webinar series starts Sept. 30 and can be viewed live or as a recorded webcast after the event:
- Sept. 30: New Crane and Derrick Rule Changes: Highlights of Changes to OSHA Crane Rules/New OSHA Crane Standard
- Oct. 14: Field Campaigns/Recalls (AEM members only)
- Oct. 19: Economics of the Industry
- Nov. 10: Design for Fire Prevention
- Dec. 7: Operator Manuals and Communication Overview
- Dec. 9: Health-Care Reform Implementation: A Business Owner’s Guide
- Feb. 17: Maximizing Your Trade Show Leads: Harvesting the Full Value of Exhibition Marketing
AEM members receive webinar discounts, and quantity discounts also are available. For more information or to register, go to AEM’s e-learning education section.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: