AEM offers seminars on product safety, compliance, liability
| March 17, 2011 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ 2011 Product Safety and Compliance seminar, “Making It Stick,” will be on May 2-4 in Bloomingdale, Illinois. The seminar will be followed by AEM’s annual Product Liability seminar on May 5, which will also be in Bloomingdale.
The product and safety compliance seminar will refresh, reinforce and expand on key themes from the 2010 program, including sessions on training. The event will feature a half-day introductory session on the cornerstone of product safety. The next two days will offer 29 sessions across five different tracks focused on safety fundamentals, training, incident investigation, Tier 4 engine emission regulations, product feature decisions and other key issues.
The product liability seminar, “More Lessons Learned in the Courtroom,” brings together a group of experienced trial and corporate attorneys as presenters. They will share real-life examples of important litigation issues in corporate witness and pre-trial preparation and in the courtroom.
Adam Kopstein, manager of North American product safety and compliance for Volvo Cars of North America, will be the opening keynote presenter for the product safety and compliance seminar. Tana Utley, chief technology officer and vice president of Caterpillar, will be the closing keynote presenter.
For more information or to register, visit aem.org and look under the “Education” section.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...