AEM offers ‘Introduction to Hydraulics’ course March 27
| March 11, 2012 |
|March 27, 2012|
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering an “Introduction to Hydraulics” course March 27, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that will focus on lubrication fundamentals, hydraulic fluids, and applications.
The one-day course is being held in partnership with the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) and is at the Sheraton in Brookfield, a Milwaukee suburb.
The course is designed for users of hydraulic equipment, and topics include friction, lubrication, wear, lubricant maintenance and oil analysis, hydraulic fluid composition and function, and hydraulic applications.
Presenters are Dr. Robert M. Gresham, STLE director of professional development, and David K. Scheetz, lubrication equipment builder engineer, ExxonMobil.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...