AEM kicking of Webinar series on Sept. 30
| September 20, 2010 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has set the schedule for a new series of seven educational webinars covering the economy, regulatory changes, healthcare reform, safety and exhibition marketing.
The AEM Webinars run 1 to 1-1/2 hours, with the series kicking off Sept. 30. Webinars can be viewed live or as a recorded Webcast after the event. Quantity discounts are available, and AEM members also receive Webinar discounts.
For details and to register, go online to the e-learning education section of the AEM Website at http://www.aem.org
The schedule is as follows:
- September 30, 2010 – New Crane & Derrick Rule Changes: Highlights of Changes to OSHA Crane Rules/New OSHA Crane Standard
- October 14, 2010 – Field Campaigns/Recalls (AEM Members Only)
- October 19, 2010 – Economics of the Industry
- November 10, 2010 – Design for Fire Prevention
- December 7, 2010 – Operator Manuals & Communication Overview
- December 9, 2010 – Healthcare Reform Implementation: A Business Owner’s Guide
- February 17, 2011 – Maximizing Your Trade Show Leads: Harvesting the Full Value of Exhibition Marketing
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: