AEM develops safety decal for rough terrain forklifts
| April 22, 2010 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) developed a new safety decal for rough terrain forklifts warning employees of equipment that should be used by “Employer-Certified Operators ONLY.”
The decal, approved by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), was developed by equipment manufacturers working through AEM’s Rough Terrain Forklift Council. A PDF version of the decal artwork is available at no charge through the AEM store; companies can use the PDFs to make their own labels.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...