AEM develops safety decal for rough terrain forklifts
| April 22, 2010 |
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) developed a new safety decal for rough terrain forklifts warning employees of equipment that should be used by “Employer-Certified Operators ONLY.”
The decal, approved by the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), was developed by equipment manufacturers working through AEM’s Rough Terrain Forklift Council. A PDF version of the decal artwork is available at no charge through the AEM store; companies can use the PDFs to make their own labels.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: