AEC offers concrete college
| May 16, 2010 |
Allen Engineering Corp (AEC) developed Allen Concrete College, specialized training courses teaching concrete contractors placing and finishing techniques. The course combines hands-on training and classroom seminars helping attendees learn how to increase flatness and levelness of floors. After instruction, attendees test their knowledge by placing and finishing their own 20 by 40-foot slab.
Held at AEC headquarters in Paragould, Arkansas, 2010 courses are scheduled for June 21-22 and November 1-2. Tuition is $500 and includes one night lodging, course book and meals during class times. Attendees will receive a 50 percent credit of course tuition toward the purchase of any AEC equipment more than $1,000 during the course. Register online at the AEC website.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...