AEC offers concrete college
| May 16, 2010 |
Allen Engineering Corp (AEC) developed Allen Concrete College, specialized training courses teaching concrete contractors placing and finishing techniques. The course combines hands-on training and classroom seminars helping attendees learn how to increase flatness and levelness of floors. After instruction, attendees test their knowledge by placing and finishing their own 20 by 40-foot slab.
Held at AEC headquarters in Paragould, Arkansas, 2010 courses are scheduled for June 21-22 and November 1-2. Tuition is $500 and includes one night lodging, course book and meals during class times. Attendees will receive a 50 percent credit of course tuition toward the purchase of any AEC equipment more than $1,000 during the course. Register online at the AEC website.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: