Advanced Drainage Systems acquires Inserta Fittings
| June 16, 2010 |
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) announced today that it has acquired the Inserta Fittings Company, manufacturers of Inserta Tee. These units provide a unique method of water-tight lateral service connection for waste water and storm water pipe systems. Inserta Tees and related products readily fit ADS pipe and can be used to connect corrugated, solid wall, profile wall and concrete pipe regardless of manufacturer.
?“Inserta Tee is another example of an innovative technology that fits well with our other broad product offerings,” Joe Chlapaty, chairman and CEO of ADS, said in a press statement. “Because it is easy to install, coupled with its high-performance capabilities, Inserta Tee represents a highly desirable solution for field installation of secure connections. It is our goal to continually add innovative products and services that help others operate more efficiently.”
This acquisition comes on the heels of ADS’ purchase of StormTech LLC, Foltz Concrete Pipe Company and Piedmont Concrete Structures.
?“The need for reliable, cost-effective and long-life products to handle water and sewer applications continues to accelerate,” Chlapaty continued. “ADS will be in the forefront to service our customers.”
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...