ACPA Paving Award nominations due July 15
| July 12, 2011 |
The final deadline for submitting projects for the American Concrete Pavement Association’s (ACPA) 22nd annual “Excellence in Concrete Pavement” awards is this July 15.
Submittals must be for projects completed in the calendar year 2010. (This deadline also applies to project submittals that have been started, but not completed, so ACPA advises anyone with partially-completed information to supply all details, photos, etc., before the deadline.)
Click here to submit projects for award consideration or to view complete program details, including eligibility requirements. (Alternatively, follow this link: http://www.pavement.com/Events_and_Programs/Awards/Paving_Awards/Online_Submittal.asp ). ACPA will formally recognize award winners at the association’s 48th Annual Meeting Awards Banquet, scheduled for Friday, December 2.
About the Paving Awards Program
The ACPA Annual Awards for Excellence in Concrete Pavement are designed to honor quality concrete pavements constructed in the United States and Canada each year. The awards program encourages high-quality workmanship in every concrete pavement project and serves as a forum for sharing information about highly successful projects.
The awards program recognizes contractors, engineers, and project owners who completed outstanding projects. Winning an Award for Excellence in Concrete Pavement provides the contractors, engineers, and owners with a level of prestige that can assist them in the development of future projects
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...