Accruit has record number of exchanges at auction
| March 04, 2011 |
Representing nearly five percent of the total value of items sold, this marks Accruit’s highest value of exchange conducted in its history as a provider at this auction. Accruit is a provider of like-kind exchange and qualified intermediary services.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...