Absolute E-Z Up hires sales managerAmanda Bayhi | February 16, 2012
Absolute E-Z Up hired Wendy Svoboda as the company’s new sales manager. Svoboda’s responsibilities will include new business development and dealer relations in North and South Carolina and Georgia.
Prior to joining AEUP, Svoboda was a senior district manager for USA Today for 15 years, where she was responsible for new business development, budget management and forecasting, customer relations and performed industry trend analysis.
“Wendy’s strong interpersonal skills and experience in new business development will be a great asset to the future expansion of our sales channels,” said Mike Buley, AEUP managing partner.
- Caterpillar to shut down South Carolina engine plant, relocate production, cut 510 jobs
- LGH expands in southeastern United States
- Fontaine Heavy-Haul appoints sales manager
- James River Equipment joins Morbark dealer network
- Bobcat, Sany add locations, ICP recruits for Lonking in this week’s Dealer News Roundup