Absolute E-Z Up hires sales manager
| February 16, 2012 |
Absolute E-Z Up hired Wendy Svoboda as the company’s new sales manager. Svoboda’s responsibilities will include new business development and dealer relations in North and South Carolina and Georgia.
Prior to joining AEUP, Svoboda was a senior district manager for USA Today for 15 years, where she was responsible for new business development, budget management and forecasting, customer relations and performed industry trend analysis.
“Wendy’s strong interpersonal skills and experience in new business development will be a great asset to the future expansion of our sales channels,” said Mike Buley, AEUP managing partner.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...