ABC promotes vice president
| December 10, 2010 |
Associated Builders and Contractors promoted Jason R. Daisey, formerly vice president of finance, to chief financial officer.
He will oversee and direct the finance, facilities management and technology departments, as well as provide financial oversight for ABC-affiliated organizations.
Before joining ABC in 2009, Daisey served as executive vice president and chief financial offers of North Texas Public Broadcasting, the Public Broadcasting Service television and National Public Radio affiliate in Dallas.
A graduate of Loyola University Maryland with a master’s degree in business administration and a bachelor’s degree in finance, Daisey is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Maryland.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...