ABC promotes Jason R. Daisey to CFO
| December 03, 2010 |
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) promoted Jason R. Daisey to CFO. Daisey was promoted from the vice president of finance position.
Daisey will oversee and direct the finance, facilities management and technology departments, as well as provide financial oversight for ABC-affiliated organizations.
“Jason [Daisey] has done an outstanding job as vice president of finance and has played a lead role in helping the association successfully navigate the recent turbulent and uncharted waters of the economic downturn that has devastated the construction industry,” said ABC President and CEO Kirk Pickerel in a written statement from the association. “He has certainly earned this promotion and expanded portfolio of responsibilities.”
Before joining ABC in 2009 as vice president of finance, Daisey served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc. (KERA), the Public Broadcasting Service television and National Public Radio affiliate in Dallas, where he managed the stations’ financial, technology, human resources and corporate development functions. Prior to joining North Texas Public Broadcasting, he was vice president of finance and planning for PBS in Arlington, Va., where he led strategic planning and finance activities for the national broadcaster.
A graduate of Loyola University Maryland with a master’s degree in business administration and a bachelor’s degree in finance, Daisey is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Maryland.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...