ABC names 2011 Contractor of the Year
| March 16, 2012 |
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) named American Infrastructure from Worcester, Pennsylvania, its 2011 Contractor of the Year.
American Infrastructure chairman and CEO, A. Ross Myers, accepted the award on behalf of the company during ABC’s 22nd annual Excellence in Construction and National Safety Excellence Award program on February 22 at the Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
“Each year, ABC recognizes an individual or company that attains a level of achievement that raises the bar for all of us, and American Infrastructure certainly fits the bill,” said 2012 ABC national chairman Eric Regelin, president of Granix in Ellicott City, Maryland. “Their commitment to excellence and safety on all levels helps to advance our organization, the construction industry and the principles of free enterprise.”
American Infrastructure has been involved with ABC since 1972. The company is a member of six ABC chapters, including the ABC Baltimore Metro chapter, ABC Chesapeake Shores chapter, ABC Delaware chapter, ABC Eastern Pennsylvania chapter, ABC Metro Washington chapter and the Virginia chapter.
The company operates under its founder’s name, Allan A. Myers, in Pennsylvania and Delaware and as American Infrastructure in Maryland and Virginia.
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: