ABC expands contractors’ website
| November 27, 2010 |
This expansion will provide construction users with member company listings, including current and completed project portfolios, insurance coverage and bonding capacity, licenses and certifications and client portfolio ratings.
This comprehensive directory is part of the much larger strategic partnership formed between ABC and jobsite123.com in March 2010 with the goal of expanding construction contractors’ visibility via the Internet.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...