ABB acquires Baldor Electric
| December 01, 2010 |
ABB acquired Baldor Electric in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $4.2 billion.
This transaction provides ABB with a North American presence in the industrial electric motor market. ABB will retain Baldor’s management, brand and headquarters in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
ABB will commence a tender offer to purchase all of Baldor’s outstanding shares for $63.50 per share in cash. To learn more about ABB, visit abb.com.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...