NAPA changes 2011 Annual Meeting dates to Feb. 6-9
| May 03, 2010 |
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has changed its 2011 Annual Meeting dates to better accommodate the program schedule.
The revised information is listed below:
WHAT: NAPA’s 2011 Annual Meeting
WHEN: Feb. 6–9, 2011
WHERE: Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Florida
WHY: NEW – Format change: Three and a half days filled with four general sessions, workshops, and events packed with takeaways focusing on the latest technology and future trends. Attendees will build business alliances and broaden leadership skills to keep ahead of the competition.
Programming will include sustainability topics, federal highway funding for 2011 and beyond, and much more.
For more information, please contact Tracie Christie, NAPA associate director of awards & marketing via e-mail at Tchristie1@hotmix.org, via phone toll-free at 888-468-6499 or via fax at 301-731-4621.
Mailed correspondence may be sent to NAPA, 5100 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, Md. 20706.
The NAPA Website is http://www.hotmix.org.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...