2010 Lowell Highfill award winner
| May 27, 2011 |
The Charles Machine Works, manufacturer of Ditch Witch underground construction equipment, announced that Garry Paschal is the winner of the Ditch Witch Lowell Highfill Award for 2010. Paschal, of Ditch Witch Equipment Company in West Sacramento, California, is an 18-year veteran of his dealership’s sales team. The Lowell Highfill Award is annually given to the Ditch Witch organization’s most outstanding salesperson.
To find out more about Charles Machine Works and its products visit the Ditch Witch Press Room,
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...