Johnson Crushers International Inc. promotes Pendergrass to service director
| February 13, 2012 |
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted longtime employee Ian Pendergrass to Service Director.
Pendergrass, who previously served as the company’s Service Manager, will continue in his leadership role for customer service efforts, in-shop service and rebuild program, as a member of JCI’s safety committee and warranty committee.
Jeff Elliott, president of Johnson Crushers International Inc., said Pendergrass’ leadership has been an important part of the company’s progress in continuous devotion to meeting customer needs.
“Ian has had jobs of increasing responsibility since joining JCI 16 years ago,” Elliott said in a written press statement. “His previous job responsibilities included service manager, assistant service manager, shift lead crusher bay, field service technician and service welder. He has an extensive background in crushing and screening equipment, and I am confident he will make an outstanding member of our management staff.”
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...